MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Collide (Blackcreek Series)

Collide (Blackcreek Series) - Riley Hart Cooper pulled off his shirt. Storms raged down inside him: lust, need, hunger, fear, anger, confusion. He didn't know what to focus on so he fought to shut it all off. To do what Noah said. To take him. To. Fucking. Have. Him.

Ummm. Wow. The GFY premise doesn't usually work for me but it was done really well here. I also love stories about childhood friends reuniting and falling in love. Both Noah and Cooper were conflicted about their feelings for each other. Cooper not knowing if he was gay. Noah not wanting to push Cooper too far and ruin their friendship, and, as importantly, not wanting to fall for him and then get crushed if Cooper decided he didn't want the relationship. The thing I loved most was that were honest and open with each other about their feelings and concerns. Neither ran when the situation became overwhelming. Neither let fear control their happiness. Can't wait to read about Wes and Braden in book 2.

Maybe Matt's Miracle