MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Hooch & Cake

Hooch & Cake - Heidi Cullinan I gave book 1, [b:Special Delivery|18043684|Special Delivery (Special Delivery, #1)|Heidi Cullinan|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1370539573s/18043684.jpg|10382646], 3 stars. I thought it was good, not great. I gave book 2, [b:Double Blind|18043694|Double Blind (Special Delivery, #2)|Heidi Cullinan|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1370539777s/18043694.jpg|10995893], 2 stars as I struggled to finish it. But Hooch and Cake, WOW.

This is what I was hoping for the through this whole series. It was sweet, it was hellova sexy, it had a bit of angst. It filled in all of the missing pieces so nicely. Although this was technically the middle of the story, for me it was a great ending.

Maybe Matt's Miracle