MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Grave Diggers MC: Solo

Grave Diggers MC: Solo - Carol Lynne 2.5 stars I love books about bikers and MCs (motorcycle clubs). At the same time I usually find the women in biker books totally annoying. I also really don't read too many het romances anymore. So when I found a biker book that was a M/M romance, I was totally intrigued.

Generally I don't have a problem with insta-love. I am a romantic and the insta-love premise works for me. Here, I didn't find the love story totally believable, however. It all came together too easily and too neatly especially for Solo who seemed liked the type who would resist falling in love much more so than he did. Plus I was expecting a lot of drama and outside tension from both the police force and the MC when Solo and Blue's romance was disclosed. By avoiding these potential conflicts, I think the author missed a great opportunity to really show what this relationship was made of.

Finally the premise of an MC working to fight drug dealers, although I have read it before, is a hard sell for me and I didn't find believable here.

I also hated the epilogue. I didn't get why it was there or what point it was making.

There was a lot of potential here I think, but unfortunately this book missed the mark.

I think Dani's review really nailed my feelings on this book.

Maybe Matt's Miracle