MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Cowboy Love [Bear County 1] (Siren Publishing The Lynn Hagen ManLove Collection) - Lynn Hagen So this was just an average read for me. Let's give it 2.5 stars. Take out the shifter and the mpreg factor and the story was pretty much a lot of nothing. The romance was mediocre and was lacking the sort of D/s relationship I was hoping for between the shifter and his human mate. And the title is a bit misleading. There is very little "cowboy" going on here beyond the fact that the men happen to live on a ranch. But it was a quick and easy read and I am all for quick and easy these days.

This was my first mpreg book. Perhaps I am supposed to already know how that works. But I don't and it wasn't explained too well. I can set aside the fact that there was no anatomical explanation for how a human male carries a baby. But I NEEDED TO KNOW how the birthing happened. Did the baby come out his ass?

Also, this new baby. What's his deal? Is he born human and develops shifter qualities later?

And another thing. It seemed that Harland expected Dresden to get pregnant the first time they had sex. But after the first child is born, Harland tells Dresdan he doesn't expect them to have more kids. How do you do family planning in a relationship with Mpreg. Must they always use condoms?

I have so many questions and no answers. *sighs*

Like I've been saying, I dunno.

Maybe Matt's Miracle