MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Vibrations: 1

Vibrations: 1 - L. A. Witt 3.5 Thank You Ghost for the Hot Sex Stars

Ever since Nate's boyfriend moved out, strange things have been happening in his house. He is finally convinced to call in a psychic. Enter Isaac. Suddenly the sexual attraction between the two is overwhelming. Though Nate is highly skeptical of psychics and Isaac wishes to remain the consummate professional, the aphrodisiac effect being caused by the ghost is overwhelming.

At only 31 pages the story was a bit rushed but it worked well. It was a interesting take on the lonely ghost theme. Both MCs were likable and believable. I would like to have seen more of them together as a couple without the ghost's supernatural sexual energy. I would also like to have seen what happened with the ghost once he brought the two men together.

This book was provide by the publisher for the purpose of providing an honest review for Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

Maybe Matt's Miracle