MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Way Off Plan

Way Off Plan - Alexa Land As a sort of disclaimer, I have to first disclose that I am a newbie to the M/M genre (other than in MMF menage stories). That being said, I really liked this book. It is the story of Jamie, a cop, still looking for his first real relationship after coming out and Dmitri a young mafia boss. It is not a crime story but one of a finding love where you'd least expect it. The second and third books in the series, which are even better than the first, feed off of this one and they should be read in order. I hope there will be more from this author!

Maybe Matt's Miracle