MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Unintended

Unintended - M.J. O'Shea I almost have to rate this as two different books. The first book would the story of Taylor and Alex in high school and college. Loved it. It was sweet, it was emotional, it felt real. The second book would be Alex and Taylor in the present day story. This is where the book started and then it flip flopped back from their early days to their currently married state. Besides letting us know that the relationship worked out long term, the present day parts of the story did nothing for me. They felt stiff and artificial.

I can overlook several typos and numerous formatting issues. Whatever. I can't give bonus points for the fact that the book was only 99 cents (though if I had paid more, I might have been less happy about it).

Maybe Matt's Miracle