MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

If It Flies

If It Flies - Aleksandr Voinov, L.A. Witt Still catching my breath. WOW. So, I liked this one even better than the first two. Sorry Jared and Tristan, I still love you both but I have moved on. The BDSM element in this one did it for me. Although the books was short and not overly deep, this was one of the few books I have read that made me think about what it is like for a Dom who is doing a scene outside a relationship to have to stay detached. I usually think about the psychology of being a sub, but here both sides were explored. Can't wait to see how the relationship develops in the next book. I did notice that the installments keep getting more and more expensive. What's up with that?

Maybe Matt's Miracle