MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Double Full

Double Full - Kindle Alexander What I didn’t like:

(i) The chapter where all of a sudden we are in Mitch Knox’s world. I actually thought that my Kindle hiccuped and switched books on me. IM(not so)HO a smoother introduction of a new character more than 50% into the book would have made for a better read;

(ii) The fact that the investigation wasn’t resolved. This wasn’t really a cliffhanger because knowing whodunit wasn’t all that necessary to the resolution of the main story for me. It was more of a teaser to leave room for a book 2 about Mitch (I assume). I hate teasers. They are a cheap shot by authors to make you read the next book. This book was good enough that I would have read a sequel even without the teaser.

What I did like: