MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Stay

Stay - Riley Hart 4.5 stars

ETA: Exclusive Bonus scene from Riley Hart:

*Sighs* That's what I am talking about. I love books where I don't have to think. Where I just get lost in the words and lose track of everything else. This worked for me. It was sweet, it was tender, characters full of self-doubt, and a bit of angst. I connected with both MCs and felt the development of their relationship was credible. And the sex, well that was hot too.

I fell a bit behind on the buddy read (again), but reading with my friends is always the best part of a book for me. I love you guys.

P.S. I was happy to see a book 3 is in the works. I was even happier that the author didn't mess up this story by spending a ton of time setting us up for book 3.

Maybe Matt's Miracle