MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Seducing Professor Coyle

Seducing Professor Coyle - Darien Cox 3.5 stars

*looks around nervously and clears throat* So I am the first of my GR friends to review this book and several had added this to their TBR list since I started reading it. I am having a bit of, um, yeah, stage fright.

The blurb sets out the story line quite accurately so I won't repeat it here.

There was nothing I didn't like about this book. It was well written. The story moves along well and kept my attention all of the way through. The prose flowed nicely. The MCs were both believable in their separate situations. There were no noticed typos. The author didn't rush getting to the sexy parts (although I might have appreciated a bit of gratuitous sex earlier in the story, just cuz). It wasn't a storyline I have read dozens of times before. The cover picture is drool worthy. *wipes chin*

At the same time, there was nothing spectacular about this story. It was solidly good. I couldn't round up to 4 stars because there are so many books I have given 4 stars that I liked much better than this one.

Maybe Matt's Miracle