MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Dance With Me

Dance With Me - Heidi Cullinan Yes, another 5 star review, well probably 4.5 stars to be exact. I am going to say that I hope all of my 4 and 5 star reviews reflect that my GR friends make such great book recommendations rather than imply that I can't tell a great book from a mediocre one. That being said, this was a great book. I can't say what it was that captured me but I was sucked in immediately and wasn't let go until the story ended. Here's what I liked: there weren't any superfluous characters added just so that author could create a sequel; the MCs were both well developed and believable; the story ended at just the right place; the romance was believable; the sex was hot; the storyline was unique. Here is the one thing I didn't like: The way Ed talked dirty to Laurie when they were in the throes seemed totally out of character for him and a bit gratuitous. Not to say I don't like dirty talk in general, I so do, it just didn't fit here. For that (and the hot tub scene), I deducted half a star.

Maybe Matt's Miracle