MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

His Name was Harley Manfield

His Name was Harley Manfield - T.A. Webb 4.5 seize the moment stars

I love how Webb was able to build such a strong bond of friendship between these three college buddies in so few pages. Then we watch it ebb away as "real life" takes over. This book was a great reminder to seize the moment because you can't always make up for lost time and there aren't always second chances to tell people you love them.

The only thing I didn't love was the instalust at the end. That came out of nowhere and sort of detracted from the story. I understand that this was probably an effort to help bring closure for some of the characters, but it seemed rushed to me and made the overall story less believable.

*sniffles* I read this before bed last night. I was looking for something short and this was already on my Kindle. I didn't read the reviews so I was wasn't prepared for how bittersweet and moving it was going to be. I probably wouldn't have read it if I had known, but I am glad I did!

Maybe Matt's Miracle