MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Private Eye

Private Eye - S.E. Culpepper This is the first book I have read in a while where I was just as interested in the background story, Rafe, a PI, being hired to find missing teenager, as I was about the romance. The story was well paced and the integration of the love story with the investigation was well done. I didn't even mind that it took a really long time for Rafe and Jeremy to hook up and that the sex scenes weren't all that detailed. That says a lot about just how good the story was.

I didn't know whether to hate or pity Mark. I guess that is what book 2 is for. I will certainly be reading that one soon!

Maybe Matt's Miracle