MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Sixty Five Hours

Sixty Five Hours - N.R. Walker 4.5 stars

Lucas and Cameron don’t get along particularly well together but they have 65 hours to put together the ad campaign of theirs lives. Stories are told. Secrets are revealed.

Cameron has always hid who he is. Funky socks under his expensive suits are his primary form of self expression. Lucas is out, proud and has a foot fetish.

The story line was good. It was light and entertaining. The sexual tension was masterfully crafted. The slow burn made the steamy, steamy sex toward the end quite a surprise (a good surprise, no doubt).

I loved the acceptance and warmth that Cameron received from his family when he finally came out. They had always suspected he was gay but didn’t pressure him to come out. Rather, they waited until he was ready to tell them. You don’t get that in too many M/M romances and it was a welcome change.

For what it's worth, I hate the cover. The guy needs to lose the shoes. Or put on some pants. The shoes, socks and bare legs don't work for me. At all.

This was my first, but certainly not my last book from this author. Oh, and its free. Bonus!

Maybe Matt's Miracle