MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Finding My Forever

Finding My Forever - Heidi  McLaughlin Who knew that finding my forever would be so easy? I just needed me best mate to get married so I could hook-up with the bridesmaid. That's me in a nutshell, innit?

One of the things I have really liked about this series is that although the boys are rockers, the books have not been about living the rock and roll dream and the women trying to fit into the lifestyle. All of the women in this series have been so strong and the men have stepped up and been what their families and friends have needed.

This installment follows along that line. Jenna has been living in the small town of Beaumont hiding from an obsessive and abusive ex-husband. His reappearance is only one problem. She is pregnant and she fears that when her family of friends finds out, it will tear them apart. Fortunately, Jimmy steps up to the plate. First as a friend, then as a lover, then as a husband and father. His jump from playboy to responsible adult seemed a bit abrupt but I applaud him for stick to his word. The love story played out beautifully and the scene where Jenna was in labor was so real yet so funny.

4.5 stars.

I am looking forward to the next book in this series!

Maybe Matt's Miracle