MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Payoff

Payoff - L.A. Witt, Aleksandr Voinov Bye Tristan and Jared. I will miss you both.

This was a well written ending to Tristan and Jared's story. Not to say I wouldn't have loved to read more about this couple. Because I would have. A lot more. Their relationship is still just beginning and faces a lot of obstacles that could have made for a great full length novel.

I also loved seeing Rolex one last time. In the prior books I often thought of him of getting in the way of letting me see Jared and Tristan together the way they wanted to be. But I loved how being with Rolex helped the MCs to better realize what they wanted. Truth be told, I would have loved to have seen Rolex invite them home with him permanently or them invite him to join them off the clock the next time he was in town but I also understand why the author didn't do that.

Can't wait for book 7!