MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Criminal Pleasures

Criminal Pleasures - Darien Cox 2 stars? 3? The sex was really well done with a decent amount of dirty talk. Reading with Garrett was awesome as usual. The rest was hit or miss.

I hated the way Brendan kept letting Marc back in like a high school girl who can't resist the boy she's crushing on no matter how much of an ass he is. And I couldn't reconcile Marc the ass with Marc the sweetheart. It was like watching a tennis match.

But I still really liked the way nice Marc was with Brendan. In a relationship that was written differently they could've been a nice couple. And the story behind the relationship worked really well too.

So now I am at 2.5 stars. Round up or down?

Well, the less than stellar ending made that decision for me. then the end? Not so convincing. Marc's sudden recovery seemed like total bullshit to me. That's not how things work. And the coming out/Christmas party? Kinda hokey.

Maybe Matt's Miracle