MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

The Naughty Boy

The Naughty Boy - Lisa Henry, J.A. Rock Brin. So over the top. So flamboyant. Does anyone take him seriously? Does anyone really need him for more than a laugh or fashion advice? He is having his doubts.

This short installment in the Boy series was laugh at loud funny at times, but also touching. It spoke to the need that we all to feel like we are making a difference, to feel like our friends need us as much as we need them.

I also fell in love with Lane just a little bit more.

I now cannot wait to read [b:The Boy Who Belonged|18715391|The Boy Who Belonged (Boy, #2)|Lisa Henry|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1382938181s/18715391.jpg|26578143].

4.75 bedazzled stars