MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Rogues

Rogues - Ava March Linus and Rob have been friends since childhood and lovers almost as long. They are something more than friends with benefits, but the question is what.

Linus has always loved Rob. Linus knows, however, that Rob does not intend to settle down any time soon and that he will probably marry some day.

Then things shift. Rob finds that he is jealous whenever Linus leaves with another man. Soon, he realizes he wants his relationship with Linus to be exclusive. But Linus doesn't want exclusive if it doesn't also me a promise of forever. Will the two find a balance that doesn't destroy their friendship?

I just couldn't get into this one. 2.5 stars rounded to 3.

Maybe Matt's Miracle