MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Taboo For You

Taboo For You - Anyta Sunday, Teresa Crawford, Lynda Lamb, HJS Editing, Caroline Wimmer When I take you to our bed, when we explore each other's bodies, when we make love, or have sex, or just plain fuck, it was never and never will be taboo for me. It'll never be a sin. It'll be just us, and that's just right.

3.5 stars. It got better and better as it went on. I loved the end and the end is the most important part, right?

For me, the build up took a bit too long and I felt that Luke's slightly underhanded seduction of Sam betrayed the beauty of the love he truly felt for his friend. Other than that, I really liked this story. 3 POV's (the 2 MCs and Sam's son Jeremy) added a nice dimension to the narration though I occasionally lost track of whose POV I was reading (that was on me and not the author though).

Maybe Matt's Miracle