MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

In Another Life

In Another Life - Cardeno C. By the time I figured out what was happening here, the book was just about done. So I read it again. Which wasn't a hardship since the book was fairly short and an easy,enjoyable read. Maybe other people saw what was coming sooner than I did or were able to put it all together at the end, but my poor little brain was confused. Perhaps I read the book too fast or lack imagination. Either explanation is entirely possible.

It was nice to read a Hanukkah-ish story that had the holiday in the background and where religion brought commonality rather than angst to the relationship.

Anyhow, I liked it but wouldn't shout from the rooftops about how great it was. So, three stars it shall be from me.

Maybe Matt's Miracle