MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Come Unto These Yellow Sands

Come Unto These Yellow Sands - Josh Lanyon I agree with the reviews of most of my friends here. So I will keep my review pretty short.

It is pretty well established that I am a fan of books about relationships and not a lover of plot-heavy books. And I don't particularly love mysteries. And although there was quite a bit of plot here and it was a mystery, I enjoyed how the story unfolded and supported the relationship rather than existed separately from it.

This was my first Josh Lanyon story (besides that rather short [b:Until We Meet Once More|12964092|Until We Meet Once More|Josh Lanyon|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1327990971s/12964092.jpg|18121903]) but it certainly won't be my last.

photo Quotation-Plato-heart-love-poetry-song-Meetville-Quotes-17716_zps5ca52a57.jpg

Maybe Matt's Miracle