MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Sense of Place

Sense of Place - N.R. Walker 4.5 I can ignore all the British-isms in this NYC romance stars

(except when Tom was building with "Lego" rather than "Legos". For whatever reason that really distracted me).

I can also ignore how overpriced this series was. Yes, I am putting aside two of my biggest pet peeves because that's how much I loved it.

This installment was the perfect ending to a wonderful story (that should really have all been told in a single book). Tom and Cooper's relationship continued to grow stronger as they overcame obstacles together. There is was no BIG misunderstanding or miscommunication to move the story along. They faced the world and their problems together. How novel is that?

N.R. Walker is fast becoming my favorite authors. I look forward to her next book expected in late March, 2014, [b:Taxes and TARDIS|13606902|Taxes and TARDIS|N.R. Walker|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1334744124s/13606902.jpg|19202499].

Maybe Matt's Miracle