MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Telling Jase

Telling Jase - Penny Wilder This was a cute freebie.

The blurb says it all: Trying to cope with the recent discovery that he is bisexual and in love with Jase, his best friend who happens to be gay, Sean ends up getting drunk. Low and behold, 9 months later he is a father. Fast forward two years and Sean and Jase have lost touch and Sean's relationship with the baby's mother is going from bad to worse. In a moment of desperation, he calls Jase, needing the support of his friend and to come clean about his feelings.

The book was short, the blurb was long, and there were no surprises, really. But it was a nicely told story. Except the epilogue. The author should have left well enough alone. There was no need to tie up all of the loose ends so neatly and in such a hurry. Had the author just let the story end just before the epilogue, I might have added another fraction of a star.

Also a bit annoying is that the cover model is clearly [b:Rule|17200687|Rule (Marked Men, #1)|Jay Crownover|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1357012113s/17200687.jpg|23675925]. This is an almost iconic picture from one of the most popular books in the M/F NA genre in the last year. The pic really should just be retired for all other purposes.

Maybe Matt's Miracle