MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Daylight Again

Daylight Again - S.E. Jakes So I am not going to rate his one right now or really review it. But I will make a few comments.

I couldn't follow what was going on. I think that was partially because I couldn't remember a lot of details from the prior two books and also because of general lack of focus on my part.

When book 4 comes out I will start over with the series and read it fresh. I hope I love it next time because I really have loved this series up until now.

For now I will just give a few words of advice: it would be helpful going into this book with a clear memory of the cast of characters from the prior books as they popped up or references were made to them again and again. Also, I really think you need to have read [b:Dirty Deeds|18719259|Dirty Deeds (Dirty Deeds, #1)|S.E. Jakes|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1383100929s/18719259.jpg|26585179] and not just [b:Catch a Ghost|18278085|Catch a Ghost (Hell or High Water, #1)|S.E. Jakes|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1375491930s/18278085.jpg|21986908] and [b:Long Time Gone|17936957|Long Time Gone (Hell or High Water, #2)|S.E. Jakes|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1378452000s/17936957.jpg|25147493] before diving into this. Even though Dirty Deeds is technically the start of a new series, it ties in tightly here and contains information essential for this book to work.

Last but not least THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH SEX here. The struggle for dominance in the bedroom between the Tommy and Prophet, Prophet's usually-but-not always submission, the lack of references Tommy's piercings, are all part of what I loved about the prior books. But there was less of that here. Sadly.

Maybe Matt's Miracle