MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Paulie

Paulie - John Inman 2.5 stars.

Paulie invites his three best friends from college to come stay with him for two weeks as a sort of reunion. Jamie and Trevor, who were a couple for a short time in college, come with their new boyfriends. Ben, the only straight one in the group, comes alone but is a late arrival. To make their stay more comfortable he hires a houseboy, Jeffrey, who also ends up being gay (and super hot).

The game of musical beds begin almost immediately and you never knew who is going to be fucking who next. Except Paulie. He is waiting for Ben. He is pining for Ben. Ben his former best friend. Ben who he got carried away with the night of college graduation. Ben who hasn't spoken to since that night together. Ben who is straight.

Paulie and Ben's story was really nice and worked really well for me. The sexcapades among the other 5 did not. I don't know why. It felt skeezy. And for all of the talk of sex, most of it was off page or retold.

Maybe Matt's Miracle