MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Pricks and Pragmatism

Pricks and Pragmatism - J.L. Merrow The blurb sums the story up nicely. This book was a slow burn full of UST. Russell is an introvert and nothing special in the looks department but underneath all that is this wonderful, thoughtful man (who we didn't really get to know well enough). Luke is outwardly confident but he needs someone to show him he really matters.

The book was good but not spectacular. I think that twice as long, it might have been a stand out. As it was, things were a bit underdeveloped and we didn't get enough time with the MCs as a couple.

3.5 stars rounded down to 3.

Maybe Matt's Miracle