MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Until We Meet Once More

Until We Meet Once More - Josh Lanyon This was a great short story.

So this book had several elements that I usually don't love in a story but they seemed to work here. For one, I don't usually enjoy books that are so heavily military, but this one I really enjoyed. Similarly, I often find second chance romances and prolonged breakups based on a lack of communication difficult to buy, but the relationship between the two MCs was totally credible. Of course I would have liked the story to be longer and to see more of them together after their reunion, but it is a short story and I can use my imagination to create their HEA.

Maybe Matt's Miracle