MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

The Letter Z

The Letter Z - Marie Sexton As a stand alone book (which this is NOT): 3.5 stars
As part of a series where the characters are consistent from book to book: 2 stars
Audio book narration: 2 stars (though by this book 3 I have gotten used to how bad it is)

Although the story was well written and the characters were believable, the turn in Zach and Angelo's relationship here was IMPOSSIBLE to believe. How Angelo acted and Zach's consent was totally inconsistent with anything I thought knew about these two from the prior book.

And Jonathon. What an asshole. Having read Strawberries for Dessert first I cannot believe this is the same character I loved so much. Even the little bit we saw of Cole didn't jive for me.

To the extent I could put the prior books I had read out of my mind, I really liked this one. But that's not the point of writing a series, is it?

Maybe Matt's Miracle