MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

A Hunted Man

A Hunted Man - Jaime Reese 3.5 stars.

I liked this one. Not as much as book 1, [b:A Better Man|20544791|A Better Man (The Men of Halfway House, #1)|Jaime Reese|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1389719257s/20544791.jpg|19241042], though.

I understood Cameron's issues and the falling in love in the diner thing was cute. I also understood that in Cameron's situation dating was difficult if not impossible, both due to his own concerns and the restrictions placed on him. Still after that first kiss, the whole making out in the diner thing became weird to me. And the fact that Hunter, not really knowing Cameron's back story, didn't think it was weird too struck me as hard to buy.

Book 2 had a lot more plot and suspense than Book 1 which made for a good change up from book 1. And it was nice that the author didn't use the same story pattern for the two books. The age difference also played out nicely really well in this story.

The ending worked for me until I realized that it meant we probably wouldn't see Cameron and Hunter in later books. That made me sad in a selfish sort of way.

Maybe Matt's Miracle