MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Salvage

Salvage - Con Riley 4 salvage yard-salvaged relationship stars

What I liked:

Reading with Adam.

Fairly original story line.

No BIG misunderstanding.

Strong supporting characters-- even the kids seemed realistic and weren't overly precocious.

That the fact that families stuck together even when things got tough and the strained family relationship wasn't because Gabe was gay.

What I didn't mind:

That it took so long for the relationship to develop. It took forever for Scott to even show up in the story and even longer for the first inkling of interest between the MCs. Normally I need these things to move a lot faster but I didn't so much mind the waiting here for some reason.

What I didn't like:

The whole Jamie thing. I found his betrayal of the friendship unrealistic and the twist at the end pissed me off. I felt like I was reading a lie the whole book.

And may be I am a cold hearted bitch but I really didn't find the story overly angsty. And that's fine with me.

So Adam, you gonna read [b:Recovery|22020307|Recovery (Salvage Stories, #2)|Con Riley|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1398712024s/22020307.jpg|41263132] with me? Huh? Will ya? Please?

Maybe Matt's Miracle