MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Icecapade

Icecapade - Josh Lanyon I really should've known that Josh Lanyon wasn't gonna write a book about ice skating. But once I got over the fact that I wouldn't be spending the whole book thinking about my heart's true love

I really liked the book. In fact, I am pretty sure this is my favorite Lanyon to date (admittedly I haven't read that many yet). The fact that the MCs didn't exchange I love yous was a big bonus. If they had, the story woulda lost a lot of credibility with me.

Thanks to Nick and Sandi for putting up with my OCD here and synchronizing their watches in true cat burglar style.

For a better review, check out what Nick had to say about it.

Maybe Matt's Miracle