MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Heaven Can't Wait

Heaven Can't Wait - Eli Easton This was a mixed bag for me.

I liked Kevin and Corey a lot. Their story was lovely and well written. Brian was annoying but maybe he was supposed to be. I even liked the early scenes when Brian is standing before St. Peter learning his fate. But between roughly 70 and 80% the story got to be a little too woo woo with the after life stuff and, at the same time, kinda preachy about the normalcy of homosexuality.

I doubt too many people reading MM romances are homophobic and need that kind of lecture from St. Peter in the middle of the story. Especially not in the cheesy way it was delivered. I ended up skimming that part.

And the end where Brian gets to pick his fate. It coulda been moving and beautiful. But it had a cheese factor as well that detracted from the moment.

Maybe Matt's Miracle