MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

The Mating of Michael

The Mating of Michael - Eli Easton

My favorite of the series by far but it could also easily be read as a stand alone.

I was intrigued by the little bit we saw of Michael in [b:The Trouble With Tony|18247525|The Trouble With Tony (Sex in Seattle, #1)|Eli Easton|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1374980414s/18247525.jpg|25699560]. I was fascinated with Michael when we met him again in [b:The Enlightenment of Daniel|18849485|The Enlightenment of Daniel (Sex in Seattle #2)|Eli Easton|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1384837131s/18849485.jpg|26794256]. And I am now completely and utterly in love with him now. The combination of sensual, vulnerable, caring, and lonely really did me in.

I may write a longer review later. We shall see. For now I will say I didn't give this amazing story 5 stars because the flashbacks annoyed me. Yes they gave us James's back story and humanized the often standoffish, prickly (Catherine's word) man. But they kept me away from the story I wanted to be reading. And I dislike flashbacks generally speaking anyhow. The same goes for the excerpts from James's book. They gave us insight into the man and his feelings, but they were time away from the romance.

Maybe Matt's Miracle