MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Gaydar

Gaydar - Kim Dare Giulio says: In my next life I want to be a Dominant.

I say: In my next life I want to be a sub.

And I want my Dom to be Flynn. He pushed all of my buttons. My brain has shorted out. Although my BDSM knowledge is negligible, I imagine he is everything I would want in a Dom: he was controlling, possessive, kind, protective. He knew what Matt needed even though Matt didn't have a clue.

And since I can't be Flynn's sub, Matt will do. I believed his submission, which is often a hurdle I can't get past in stories like this. I bought into his confusion about what Flynn wanted from him, why Flynn wanted him, his eventual recognition of what he needed, and his decision to relinquish control.

There wasn't much of a story to go along with the relationship development, but I didn't need one.

Final score: 4.5 stars.

Thanks to Steelwhisper for mentioning this one in a thread recently.

Giulio, book 2 soon?