MishyJo

I live on Goodreads but I promise to figure out Booklikes eventually.

Come Cuddle Me

Come Cuddle Me - Missy Welsh Tucker felt like someone had just handed him a grenade and said he could play with it. Dangerous, but oh so tempting to pull the pin anyway.

I liked this. A lot. But I was frustrated too. The premise was good and original enough. Both MCs were well written. But Tucker's bursts of assertiveness felt artificial. And the instant relationship was too much.

I think [bc:You and a Billion Blue Tiles|12128416|You and a Billion Blue Tiles|Missy Welsh|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1311715362s/12128416.jpg|17097982] was a much better effort from this author.

Thanks for reading with me Marco!

Maybe Matt's Miracle